You will provide invaluable support with a wide variety of administrative duties covering marketing, fundraising and volunteering.
Tasks could include:
• Assisting with evaluation
• Conducting research on different areas of marketing, fundraising and volunteering
• Overseeing mailouts
• Updating databases
• Attention to detail
• Methodical working manner
• Computer skills
• Ability to follow guidelines and respond to constructive criticism
• A friendly nature
• An interest in the history centre and willingness to learn about it
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
Training will include the following:
• Tour of the History Centre
• Comprehensive Induction process covering the fire evacuation procedure and responsibilities of volunteers
• Role specific training
Time Commitment Requested
Ideally 2.5 hours weekly either morning or afternoon. We would welcome an initial commitment of 6 months.
There will be a trial period of 3 months to ensure that this is the right role for you
Amesbury History Centre is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all and welcomes applications from all volunteers with suitable skills and interests.